GONE NOW 2/3 bedroom flat in SE15 available to rent

busymum

Two / three double bedroom furnished flat available to rent 27th February.

This is a 1st floor conversion flat in a Victorian terrace house on a very quiet peaceful road in SE15. It's a great location, 1 mins walk to Brimmington Park and 5 mins walk to Queens Road Peckham Station/Blackbird Bakery and 10 mins walk to Peckham High Street, and all the great places to eat/drink near Peckham Rye Station. We have completely refurbished the property, it has been re-plastered throughout, new high gloss white kitchen and white bathroom suite, with white metro tiles on the walls and grey concrete effect tiled floor. Fitted oven, gas hob, extractor fan, smeg fridge, spot lights, larder cupboard, white modern kitchen table and chairs. Brand new grey carpet on entrance stairs and throughout landing. Three bright white bedrooms with high ceilings, original sash windows, wood laminate flooring. One of the bedrooms is in fact the living room which you can keep as a living room if you wish. There is Broadband Internet, a hall cupboard for additional storage and a small balcony with nice views! Would suit non-smoking professional sharers, couple or a couple with small children.

6 weeks deposit required / rent ?1,350 pcm. Please send me a PM to arrange a viewing.

please see photos attached and additional photos of the bedrooms, hallway and living room on separate posts below (you can only post 3 pictures at a time)

or click link to Ad on gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/23-bed-flat-in-victorian-terr-on-quiet-rd-in-se15-5-mins-to-qr-peckham-station/1156292221?utm_source=systemedm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=adreply

Hi

Please consider getting in touch with Urban Village Estates at Denmark Hill 07714587308. Can be very flexible with fees charging as little as ?60 one off payment to advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla. Usually achieving higher rents than private landlords.

Best Wishes

Hi

I trust this email finds you well. Your property looks lovely... Am hoping it is still available. My self and my sister, both professional have been living just of Goose Green for 5 years but unfortunately our landlord is looking to sell and we would very much like to stay in the area.

I will look forward to your response.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Sarah

Hello,

My husband and I are a professional couple with a young baby and the flat looks great. Is it still available ? We are currently living in SE15 and love the area. We are looking to move end of March as our landlords are returning from overseas.

Look forward to hearing from you

With best wishes

Genevieve

Hello. I am looking for a new home for myself Yajna (Yvi) and my five year old lovely daughter. My contract will sadly come to an end mid April after 7 years in The Gardens. I am a self employed yoga teacher and massage therapist, (www.theyogaroom.org.uk). Is your place still available? Thank you!

Archived