Single professional looking to rent a studio flat or spacious double bedroom (in a flat share)

Phiona_Bill

Hi ED community,

I am needing to move out of where I am currently lodging by the first week in March (in about 3 weeks). Prior to this, I had lived in my previous property for 8.5 years but had to up sticks due to my landlady wanting to use the flat for business purposes.

I would ideally like to remain around the East Dulwich/Forest Hill road area; I work in the Denmark Hill area so the core of my daily life/activities is very much local. A furnished double bedroom in a flat share or a studio flat would be ideal. My budget is realistic but not overflowing!

I am a clean, organised, responsible and self-respecting individual who tends to any place I live in as if it were mine. It's simply my nature. Therefore keen to link up with like-minded people.

Any matching proposals would be most welcome.

Best wishes,

Phiona

Hi Phiona

Apologies for my previous message, if you recieved it, I sent it too early.

Hope all is well with you.

I am currently looking for a flatmate, my current flatmte is moving back to Germany, which is a shame.

The room will be avaliable from 20 March, but can be avaliable on 12 March. Let me know if you would like to view. I have not posted the add yet, but below is what it would say, the picture files are too big for the website, but happy to email them to you.

Charming Garden Flat in East Dulwich

The room to let is a bright spacious furnished double room, with wardrobe, bed, bedside cabinet, storage table and chair. The room has space enough for storage or for you to bring some of your own furniture.

There is a large eat in kitchen, and a brand new washing machine. The bathroom is a decent size to and has a good shower.

The flat is located in a lovely part of East Dulwich, 5 mins walk from Lordship Lane where there are loads of great shops, resturants and even a cinema now. Its 15 Mins walk from Peckahm which is fast becoming a great place to hang out, with loads of cool bars, resturants and shops.

I am looking for respectful, openminded, friendly, outgoing, lovely, and independant, tidy person. I am very social and friendly and while I tend to be busy alot, it would be nice to get along with the potential flat mate and maybe share a meal when we are around together.

The rent would be ?650 per month and that includes all bills, as well as wifi. For and extra ?20, it can include a cleaner once a week. I would need a small deposit, but the amount is negociable. The room is avaliable for three months initially, just to see if we get along and if we do, we can agree a length of time that suits us both.

There are few pictures below, if you need to see more or want to come and have a look, get in touch with me.

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for getting in touch. What you're offering sounds potentially ideal and I would be interested in viewing the place.

Could we perhaps arrange to have a brief chat before a viewing? Just to get a better idea of what's being offered (on your side) and what's being sought (on my side).

Look forward to reading from you.

Best,

Phiona

Archived