Large sunny double room in Peckham garden flat available from March 25th

Alison_cat

My flatmate is moving out at the end of March, so his sunny double room (which comes with a double bed plus wardrobe, if needed, and a small set of built in shelves) will be available to rent at ?725pcm plus bills. The current tenancy expires at the end of June so it can be a short term or long term let, depending on whether you'd like to stay on for the new tenancy.

The flat is a 2 bedroom garden flat in Peckham (between the South London Gallery and Bellenden Road) and you'd be sharing with me - mid thirties, work in publishing, volunteer at a charity shop in East Dulwich on Saturdays, likes books, baking, yoga, plotting holidays, eating out, pottering around Peckham - and my small, loud but very friendly cat. I've lived here for four and a half years and absolutely love the flat and area, and the letting agents have been great during that time, and are brilliant at responding super quickly and repairing/replacing anything that needs it. My bedroom had an ensuite so you essentially have the main bathroom to yourself, there's also a big living room with wooden floors, a hallway wide enough to fit a dining table in it, a pretty newly refurbished kitchen and a utility room and small garden.

I'm out a fair bit although I often need to read at home for work in the evenings/weekends but generally bake/cook when I do so and enjoy feeding flatmates; I'm looking for someone friendly and sociable who likes cats and might want to occasionally share a hungover takeaway or wander off to PeckhamPlex and who wants to live somewhere clean and bright and tidy that very much feels like a home. Any questions or for extra photos, please do PM me!

Thanks, Alison

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! This room is still available and I realise I might have worded my advent slightly confusingly - my flatmate is moving out on the 25th March so the room is available from then and the initial tenancy period will cover from the 25th March to the 25th June and then there will be the potential to sign up for the next 12 months. I'd really like to find someone who would like to take it for the long term rather than a short term let as it's such a lovely relaxing flat and would be really nice to have someone else who wants to live in a proper home rather than just rent a room for a bit.

Archived