1 Bedroom ground floor garden flat in prime location in East Dulwich opposite goose green park

aakashdeeparora

Available - 15-20th March, 2016

Suitable for professional couple or 2 friends can share

This hugely impressive Victorian conversion flat is offered in immaculate condition. With shared garden, original features and beautifully overlooking the picturesque and scenic Goose Green.

3 minutes walking to East Dulwich train station

Direct buses to King's College Hospital, Elephant and Castle and Victoria

Very Large Reception room overlooking goose green park - functional fire place

One large bedroom with in built ward robe

Well maintained bathroom

Additional toilet

Raised ground floor

Shared garden

Period victorian features

570 sq ft 53 sq m

EPC Rating D

Southwark council

- Owner a professional doctor couple and would ideally prefer professionals

can be contacted - 07946442640

Dear Akash,

I have just received your email in regards to the flat you will be letting in March. My name is Amy I work as a Sign Language Interpreter and my partner Marie is a Studio Manager. We are looking for a nice place we can call home in the Peckham area. My sister lives on Barry road and so goose green location would be great. My I ask when you are having viewings and also the rental price? Please feel free to email or call me direct.

Many thanks,

Amy

07757 440701 [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Akash,

I hope you are well.

I'm probably a little to late but I've just seen your post and wanted to get in touch. My partner and I are looking for a flat to rent around the Dulwich/Sydenham/Crystal Palace area where we have both lived for most of our lives. We are both working professionals (I work in property and Amy works with the NHS). We are non smokers and we have a little girl who is 8 months old, our current tenancy is up for renewal on the 24th of March and we are looking for a lovely place we can call home. We have been told by current and previous landlords that we are lovely tenants and have lived where we are now for over 2 years.

It would be great to have a quick chat and also if you have any questions about letting your flat (even if you have let it already) please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

Dean

Archived