6 month let/short-term let/free accommodation in exchange for childcare!

vbadham

We have a lovely self-contained and fully furnished one-bedroom flat in Camberwell (5 min walk from the Sainsbury's on Dog Kennel Hill) that we are looking to occupy on one of the following arrangements:

- Short-term let - ?1,600 per month including bills

- 6 month let - ?1,350 per month + bills

- As free accommodation (although bills etc would be on top) in exchange for childcare amounting to ca 20 hours a week (you will need experience in childcare and be able to drive for this to be an option).

For photos etc, please go to the link below. Ignore the prices as we have to pay commission on that site!

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p1020574

If you would like any further information, please pm me.

Vicki

Hi Vicki, I'd be really interested in taking your flat. I'm a mum of two and just got told today we have to leave when our lease runs out end of May. I'm looking now for a temporary home while we decide our next move and your place looks ideal. I'd be interested in the 6 month arrangement and even possibly the childcare mix too. Depending of course on the number of children you have, whether you'd be ok with me looking after your kids and my own etc. Let me know what you might need from me initially.

Thanks in advance,

Warmest wishes,

Orla

Archived