Looking for a homely houseshare?

Thom_1

Hello,

We are Marta and Thom, two great friends looking for another housemate or 2 to create a lovely houseshare within the East Dulwich/Herne Hill/Brixton area. I (Thom) already live in the area and Marta has just started a job in Dulwich so we're teaming up to form a new house share. We're currently house hunting so after someone who would like to team up and house hunt with us with the aim of moving in somewhere in early to mid April. We have already seen a couple of places we are keen on. I work in the International Development/Humanitarian sector while Marta is an architect. We both love to cook, our creative, love live music and to cycle around the place and explore. We've previously shared a house in Oxford together which was a welcoming, homely home where we would often cook together, host gatherings, BBQs etc and would love to create something similar with this new house. We are both in the 25-30 age range are after someone of a similar age.

If this sounds like the sort of place you'd like to join then send me a message with a bit about yourself and we can look to arrange a meet up!

Thanks,

Thom and Marta

Hi Thom and Marta,

I'm in the exact same area, although looking to get slighter closer to Brixton for the sake of the tube.

My lease is running out in middle April so looking for somewhere at the same time as you guys. I'm 29, female and work as an academic in a university in central London. I'm quite into running and like doing the parkruns in Brockwell so thats one of the reasons I'd like to stay in the area! I recently just got a bike too and am up for exploring.

Let me know if you guys want a meet-up,

Talk soon,

Sarah-Jo

Archived