Offered : Short term let mid-May to mid-July

mlknott

Looking for a short term let from mid-May to mid-July. We have a 2 bedroom Victorian house available to let. . It is well loved and a very comfortable place to live in a quiet neighbourhood (perfect for a family) in Forest Hill/Catford borders - just off the Woolstone Road available for a short term let. There is some flexibility around dates and length of stay if the right person/family is found.

* 2 bdrms with double beds

* Reception room and dining room.

* Beautiful garden with BBQ/table/chairs

* Large bathroom with shower and roll-top bath

* Fully furnished and baby items can also be provided if needed.

* Includes washing machine, dishwasher

* Links to London Bridge/East London/Victoria/Blackfriars via either Forest Hill Station (15 min walk) or Catford Stations (12 min walk)

Please respond to this posting for information regarding rental details.

?1200 per month which includes rent, high speed internet/WIFI, water. Excludes electricity, gas, and council tax.

This would suit a couple, individual, or family. No pets please as my partner is allergic.

Photos available on request. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm Enes Coskun. I'm a paediatrician, I've been here for 3 months as a clinical observer at King's College Hospital. Now I stay at a studio flat which belongs to hospital accommodation. My family; my 3 year old twins, my wife, dad, mum, and sister will come here at 17.06.2016 and we plan to leave together at 26.06.2016. If it would be possible,I think of renting your house for 1 month from the beginning of June to 26th June. If you think of letting the house to me, please let me know via email and in that case I also kindly ask you to arrange an appointment to see the house before I rent.

with my best wishes

Thank you

Enes

Archived