Flat share on Denmark Hill

MirandaC

Ive got two double bedrooms available in my flat share. The flat is on the ground floor of a lovely Victorian building, facing the rear, with big double French doors out onto the communal garden.

The flat is unfurnished, but my housemates are both kindly offering opportunities for furniture to be available if needed by new tenants.

Theres a large living/ dining rooms adjacent to a galley kitchen, with doors out the back to the garden.

I'm a 23 year old professional working at a charity as part of an anti human trafficking department. I'm fairly new to London so I'm looking for sociable people under 35 looking to be friendly, chat and have a glass of wine in the evening.

The kitchen has all usual amenities, and the bathroom is small but functional, with a shower over a bathtub.

Brixton is about 35 minutes walk, or a 15 minute bus from a stop round the corner. Great bars, and lively nightlife.

Denmark Hill station is about 10 minutes walk. North dulwich is about 15 minutes walk. From North dulwich there are multiple rail services over South London and into London Victoria and London Bridge. From Denmark hill services down to Kent and into central/ northern London, as well as regular overground services. There's a bus from right outside the front of the block with buses in to elephant and castle and out to Croydon (via herne hill).

Also within 15 minutes walk of the flat is the big east dulwich sainsburies.

?500pcm not including bills

12 month contract, with a six month break clause (minimum 6 months)

Let me know if you're interested

Photos to follow

Thanks

Miranda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Miranda.

I am a 33 year old single, professional nanny looking for a nice flat share in Dulwich. I am friendly, down to earth and equally enjoy a good chat over a glass of wine.

It would be great to arrange a viewing if you still have a room available? I am in the area tonight if you happen to be free?

Many thanks,

Amelia

Archived