We've found a flat, no longer looking - thanks for responses

carrie123

We are looking for a one bedroom flat to rent (or two bedroom, if it's within budget!) in the East Dulwich, Peckham or Camberwell area. We have a maximum budget of ?1,400 per month for rent and acknowledge that bills are likely to be an additional cost. We would be able to move in from May, but if the right place came up we would be happy to discuss an earlier date.

A bit about us and the type of place we're looking for:

I am an occupational therapist and an artist and my partner is a software developer. We are both in full-time employment and can provide references (employment/tenancy) as required.

We are looking for somewhere that will feel homely and we like a place that has a bit of character to it. We are flexible about whether the place comes furnished or unfurnished - but the flat must come with white goods and cooker. We are looking for somewhere with outside space, be that a private garden/patio or roof terrace type area because I would like to do a bit of gardening and both of us enjoy dinner outside during the Summer.

If you have a property that sounds like it might fit with the above, or know someone who does, we would love to hear from you.

With many thanks - Carrie and Henry

Hello! Please see my post on the forum just now. Cheers, Beth

Smashing light and airy 1 bed flat to rent in East Dulwich, in a quiet estate just off East Dulwich Grove. 8 minute walk to East Dulwich or North Dulwich stations and Lordship lane and Dulwich Village.

Lovely balcony, modern kitchen and off street private parking to boot. Secure bike storage/shed. Ideally will let furnished but open to negotiation. 3-6 month tenancy, available from May 1st.

1300 GBP not including bills. Professional tenants only, non- smokers and open to very well behaved pets! References and one month deposit will be required.

All details here: [www.rightmove.co.uk]

Please give me a shout if you would like more information, no time wasters please we're on a super tight timescale due to job relocation.

Cheers! Beth and James

Hi Beth,

Thank you for your message - the flat looks absolutely lovely! However, is 6 months the longest that you are looking to rent the property out for? As we would be looking for somewhere that is a little more longer term.

Many thanks

Carrie

Hi Carrie. I'm renting out a gorgeous two bed from early May. See my post just now. For an extra ?200 a month you could get an extra bedroom and a garden. And that includes service charge and water bills... Message me if interested. And good luck with the hunt!

Archived