Large, sunny double room in East Dulwich avaliable from June

RosannaTutor

I have a great room coming up in the lovely house I rent from the 9th June. It is a large double, with lots of sunshine and light. It is a three bed flat on two levels with one bedroom on the 1st level and 2 bedrooms on the top. There are two bathrooms and a really great modern kitchen and living room. There is lots of space and light in the house. I have loved living here, and am only moving out as I have bought my first house.

It is on Zenoria Street in East Dulwich, just off Goose Green and Lordship Lane - couldn't be a better location, with great pubs, restaurants, delis, cafes and shops on the doorstep!

It takes me 5 minutes to walk to train and from there the train is 15 mins to London Bridge. Alternatively, it is 8 minutes via bus to Denmark Hill and the train from there is 9 minutes to Victoria.

You would be sharing with an English and Irish girl (30 and 31). Claire in an EA and is into fitness, travelling, food, drinks, baking. Marianne work in Marketing and have pretty similar interests! They are both attempting a half marathon in October and I try to play a bit of tennis. They are both sociable and tidy and enjoy a glass of wine, having a drink out, cooking meals, going out, etc.

Rent is ?640, bills are ?70 a month and then there is a quarterly electric and gas bill which varies depending on the season but is usually around ?80 each a quarter.

Please email me with some info about yourself if you are interested and I will forward your details on to the housemates!

Archived