Lovely, sunny 4 bed house to rent from July

sally74

We are moving to Los Angeles for two years in July and are looking to rent out our house on St Mary's Road in Nunhead. It's a really lovely, sunny house with a 70ft garden. There is an eat in kitchen with an aga. A huge double sitting room with working fire place. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Above is the loft room with a great picture window and it's own shower/loo. St mary's Road is 5/10 mins from Queens Road Peckham and Nunhead stations. We have lived here for ten years and it's a lovely street with really great neighbours. Queens Road Peckham has Blackbird Bakery and a new Mama Doughs opening on the 18th May. There is also a new cocktail bar and Pizza place due to open from the people who run The Peddlar. The local school Edmund Waller is excellent. I'm really happy to answer any questions.

I had thought we would leave the house part furnished with the sofa and the big table and chairs. We also have one Radius double bed from Habitat and one King sized Tatsuma Habitat bed and a very pretty iron bed. I will get new mattresses. Cost ?2700 a month

• 1 month later...

Archived