Furnished, large 2 bed flat for rent, Peckham

RowanD

Fully furnished, large 2-double bed apartment with wrap-around balcony & excellent transport links. ?1550.00 pcm.

With a footprint measuring over 900sq.ft. this is a luxuriously large 2-bed apartment. Stretching across the width of the flat is a wonderfully bright reception with double aspect French doors that all open to the curved balcony, and plenty of space for a dining table and two large sofas. Both bedrooms are doubles and the master has a contemporary en suite with a double-width shower.

A stylish kitchen has white gloss fitted units including hidden fridge/freezer along with other appliances, microwave, stainless steel oven/hob and washing machine. Both bathrooms have integral shelving, back-to-wall W.C.s with concealed cisterns and glass basins maintaining the contemporary and stylish interior.

You?re a 15-minute walk to zone 2 trains/London Overground links at Peckham Rye and can reach Elephant & Castle in 10-minutes by bus. Peckham is home to revered restaurants, bars and plenty of shops, while Borough is nearby for its famous market.

EPC ratings are category C

Rental per month does not include

6 weeks rent in advance as deposit (held in deposit protection scheme)

Hi Rowan,

I am looking for an apartment to move into end of June/ beginning of July. Your place sounds perfect and wondering if I could arrange to come and see it. Myself and my partner are looking with our friend who will be in the second room. We are all very much looking forward to finding somewhere.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Louise

Hi Louise,

I am hoping to let the property as soon as possible, when would be the earliest you could move in? If you'd still like to view the property we could arrange an evening appointment this week.

Regards,

Rowan

Archived