My agency recommendation

I am recommending letting agents, Lawson S Stone, who deal with my property, because they're really good and so nice as well. The director, Daniel, used to be a manager of a branch of one of the big chains round here and he looked after my property then so I moved over to him when he started up his own agency. A couple of years ago I had some pretty bad tenants, they upset the neighbours and ruined the weekends of anyone living nearby with their noise + represented a real risk of damage to me. I was self-managing but they were too much to deal with and I couldn't bear to see the little beasts anymore let alone speak to them so I handed it all over to Daniel. I can't say the rest of the year was a bed of roses, he's not a magician so he couldn't wave a magic wand and make them disappear as I'd have liked him to, but it was a huge improvement and definitely kept a lid on things. He really went out of his way, he would have face to face meetings with them and always made himself available to discuss issues with the neighbours so that they knew problems were being dealt with, and finally I was able to take a break without worrying about what was going to happen next because I could see he was capable and had experience with this sort of thing. His agency is based in Coulsdon but I think quite a few of his old clients moved to him so he manages other properties in the area and it's never been a problem for one or other of the staff to pop round when needed.

They've just found me some tenants for this year, who I've met and am happy with- not so easy because I'm super-fussy given the history, so if you want a nice agency who really seem to care about their service I recommend them.0208 668 0000