Double room available in East Dulwich garden flat ?675/month

jenny_oak

We are looking for a housemate to share our newly decorated 'half house' on Landells Road in East Dulwich for the next 12 months. We ideally need someone to fill the room as soon as possible.

The room is a good sized double, with lovely original features such as a fireplace and built in wardrobe. Please excuse the mess in the photos - we are currently in the process of organising all of our stuff - this will definitely be gone by the time you move in! You'll hopefully be able to appreciate the place a bit better by coming to have a look around.

Please note the room is unfurnished!

There is a small back garden with decking, that is a real sun trap.

We are a couple, with two lovely cats, who have just moved into the house this week. Calum is a brewer, so there is always a good supply of (free!) beer in the house. I've just left a job in arts research in Manchester and am looking to get involved in the food industry in London.

We both love cooking, cycling, and music. We're really sociable so would love someone who we could hang out with / go to the pub with as well. Ideally we'd love someone independent and laid back, but clean, to live with.

The house is about 15 minutes walk from East Dulwich station, about 25 minutes walk from Peckham Rye station (or 10 minutes cycle!). Lordship Lane is also at the bottom of the street, with plenty of buses running from there and close by.

Drop me an email if you're interested - I can send more photos if needed & arrange a viewing. I'd recommend coming to see it, my photos don't do the place justice!

Archived