Young professional family looking for a 2 bedroom home from August

Hannahn

Hello potential landlords/ladies

After welcoming our beautiful baby girl at the beginning of the year, along with many other changes, it also means that we are now looking for a 2 bedroom flat/house to call home.

We have loved our flat in Peckham for the past few years and have enjoyed making it our home so it is with a slightly heavy heart that we start this search. We are both professionals (my husband is a graphic designer working in international development and I am a sustainability communications consultant) and are looking for a clean, tidy place that will suit a growing family. Outside space would be a bonus but is not a necessity, unlike a bath which definitely is!

Anything in the Peckham, East Dulwich or Camberwell area would be great but we are happy to look outside this immediate location for the right place. Our current contract is up mid-August and we are more than happy to sign a long lease as we have done here.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing if you have a place that may be suitable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hiya,

Unless I;m mistaken (which would not in itself be a surprise), you haven't stated your budget. I have a 3-bed flat in ED which may be of interest (particularly as you could use one as a study, &/or in anticipation of further expansion in the size of your family). Click on the link below and if it's of interest, please PM me.

Gabe

www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?22,1700605

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

We are renting out our two-bed flat for a couple of years from September 15 - we have lived here for four years and the office (second bedroom) became the nursery when our son arrived two years ago! We've been happy here but are moving abroad so looking to rent it out. Lovely quiet street, park down the road. The details are here if you're interested: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/list.php?22

Thanks,

Nicky

Archived