Does anyone need a house sitter for a month in late summer?

Tessie

My Husband and I are about to start renovations on our house in Nunhead and need to move out for 4 - 6 weeks whilst this is done. Ideally we would like to remain very local so we can keep an eye on the builders daily. We were looking to house sit for someone away in the summer with perhaps pets to look after.

Not sure if the EDF is the right place to look for this but thought it was worth a try. If anyone has suggestions for other websites that would be good for this type of search please do let us know. Or if there are any good value short term room lets then we would consider.

We are both professionals, clean & tidy and respectful of other's space.

Many thanks!

Tess

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

This is a little bit of a long shot but I thought that I should run it past you anyhow. This is a very similar story to that which the other lady Tess has.

Tullia (Italian) and I own a tiny flat in Peckham. Starting from next week we have a builder coming along to start

some work. This work should last about two months. We are a professional couple aged late 40's. I am a Chartered Engineer and Tullia is an Industrial Designer with three degrees from Venice University.

We are looking for a room for that length of time and probably just for the week day.

We are clean and tidy, run an immaculate household and have a very quiet lifestyle.

I just wondered whether you might consider us ?

If you would like to then I am always reachable on my mobile telephone (07779423847)or if you would rather then I could call you.

Thank you for your attention.

Best wishes James & Tullia

Archived