Short-term (July & August)

shoshntosh

My husband will be alone at our Dulwich house (close to Herne Hill) for most of July & August (kids and I are travelling), and he has decided to let our spare room (or even two spare rooms) if you are looking for a short-term situation. We have a small, well-behaved puggle so you must not mind a dog. My husband works long hours so won't be around much, except at the weekends. He's tidy, friendly, and unobtrusive. We have a good-sized four bedroom semi with a large garden, close to transport links.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Hi there,

I am writing here as your storage is full and it does not allow to reply via private message... :-(

I'm replying for my lovely airbnb guest Eunice from Portugal

she would be interested in taking the room for the 2 months and I do not have availability for such a term.

She is doing an internship at Kings Hospital so please let us know if she can come and see the room and meet you.

She has to leave my room on 3rd July so she is looking at all possibilities.

thanks

Eli

Hi

I am an East Dulwich transplant currently resident in New York. I usually stay with a friend in Dunstans Rd, but unfortunately he has friends visiting from S.America during July/August. I am looking for a place for part of this period, but as yet my dates are not set. If this is something you'd care to discuss further I can be reached on 07736060789. I am a non-smoking mature, well behaved professional.

Best Wishes

Donald

Archived