Urgently wanted, 1-bed flat

MissSophie

Hi there

A recent relationship breakdown has left me homeless and in need of accommodation! I am looking for either short or long term rental on a property in this area.

My budget is from ?1300- ?1500 per month, ideally looking for furnished and able to move in immediately. I am a non smoker with a long term job in the Wesr End and can get references immediately.

I hope someone out there can help! Thank you

Sophie 07740 593 859

[email protected]

Hi there

I have just posted an ad for a 1 bed flat on Oakhurst Grove in East Dulwich, available mid July ?1400pcm per month, I think it will be ideal for what you are looking for. I am looking for a minimum 12 month let.

I can send you some pics via email if you want me to, I have posted some on the ad but I have loads more.

Usually the first person who comes to view my flat takes it.

If you want to call me then please do Jackie 07748 802652.

Thanks

Are you still looking, Miss Sophie?

I'm currently renovating a one-bed flat with a v private outside space in Bellenden area. It'll be all smelling of fresh paint, with all brand-new fixtures and furniture.

Ready in 2-3 weeks time.

Maggie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Starfish

If you are still looking, we have a 1 bed flat available in SE19 (Sylvan Road). It's a good size (43 sqm), with separate kitchen (new), bedroom and bathroom, own parking space and use of communal garden. Available immediately, rent is 995 pcm. It's furnished with a double bed, table and chairs, sofa bed and shelving unit, but can also be let unfurnished if preferred. If of interest please get in touch and we can send you some pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Check out our lovely 1 bed flat in the heart of East Dulwich with a lovely garden. (Link below - SE22 - Ulverscroft Road). It is available within the next 2 weeks and the area is fantastic. We have to move due to work commitments otherwise we wouldn't be leaving.

[www.rightmove.co.uk]

Thanks!

Archived