1 Bed Flat wanted

Mirins

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are on the look out for a 1 bed flat preferably with outside space in the ED/Peckham area. We are a professional couple - he a floor layer and me a designer. We are looking for a long term let (1 year+) and a place to call home, we are clean tidy respectful people who will treat your flat with care. Ideally looking from September, but this is flexible.

Please let me know if you have anything suitable.

Thanks very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, we have a very spacious and special one-bed place(750 sq ft) available from 1 Sept. It's just of Bellenden Road. It's arranged on two floors, so I suppose technically it's a house (spiral staircase). The building is part of a small print works that was converted into four homes. As such is gated, making it very private and secure.

It has one large double bedroom upstairs, plus bathroom. And downstairs is a very spacious kitchen, dining and living area of about 400 ft, with flagstone floors and brick walls. It's very quiet. Cooker, washing machine and fridge have all been renewed for our current tenants. They have been with us for two years, and are leaving only because they want a room for their new baby. We are looking for a long-term rental, minimum one year, but really for as long as you want to stay. We are looking for non-smokers.

It doesn't have outside space, other than a private pathway. Our existing tenants wanted a garden when they were looking, but chose this place ...

I've attached some pictures for reference. It is ?1350pcm, let unfurnished. There are no agent fees. We will want a one month deposit, which will be held in a registered scheme. Do let me know if your'e interested.

Best wishes

Gregory

Archived