2 Double rooms own bathroom,in large pretty 4 bedroom house East Dulwich.

CupsCushions

Ground floor/basement space available in lovely house.Ideally looking for Someone to take the whole space but happy to look at two professional friends or couples. Price negotiable if taking whole space. ???£1000 including all bills if taking whole basement.Looking to rent as of now.

Two large double rooms, unfurnished but decorated to a good standard, a fully fitted bathroom complete with toilet, bath, shower and sink. The property also features a lovely leafy green garden which you have direct access too one of the rooms backs on to this.

Kitchen is the only shared area but has all the mod cons - oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The house is large and airy and benefits from lots of natural light. It has a laid back and arty feel.

I am a 30 year old male and I spend some of the week at home and some of the week away, I also have a flat mate who shares the upstairs space although she spends weekends away.

This would be perfect for you if you like the idea of a quiet house share. Both of us are very easy going and friendly but busy with work commitments and rarely around so space is suitable for someone who understands this. Look forward to hearing from suitable professionals.

For anyone who doesn't know the area- East Dulwich is a picturesque and cosmopolitan area. You're well connected with transport links, buses, trains and tube. East Dulwich station is 15 mins and north Dulwich 10 mins , Kings college hospital is a mere 15 mins away with the 185,40,176 just 5 mins from the house.

Archived