Flat found! Thank you.

zobellina

People of EDF, I am hoping you can help me.

I am looking for a two bedroom flat with a garden for myself and my 11 year old daughter. She is about to start at the Harris Girls' Academy on Peckham Rye and our current home is just that little bit too far for my comfort when it comes to making the school journey each morning and evening alone. We are looking around Peckham Rye, and East Dulwich.

My budget will stretch to ?1750 per month, we need to move by the end of August and don't want to have to move again for a good few years.

I am employed full time as a Head of HR, and she obviously is studying full time for the next 7 years. We don't have any pets, and we are clean, tidy, active, sociable, generally excellent tenants!

If you have a little gem of a home (with a garden or outside space) please let me know, or feel free to point me in the direction of someone who does.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Zoe

• 2 weeks later...
I have a beautiful spacious 2 double bedroom and large reception flat in East Dulwich area close to ED/Denmark hill station available to rent right away. If you are interested please contact ASAP. Rental of GBP1600/month.

Archived