Double room available from 14 August in Denmark Hill flatshare

lizzieryan52

A small double room has become available in our safe and secure 2nd floor flat in Denmark Hill (Grove Lane), the room is available from Sunday 14th August. It's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat with living & kitchen area combined. The room is furnished with a double bed, bedside table and free-standing wardrobe. The room is at the back side of the house, so away from the road and gets loads of afternoon sun. By the looks of other rooms in London, this is extremely good value for ?425 + approx. ?100 bills per month.

You'll be living with a Kiwi couple and a British girl. We are very relaxed flatmates (Kiwi girl working in accounting/finance, Kiwi boy working for a business intelligence/data analytics consultancy and British girl is a doctor at Kings College hospital) who are generally around midweek evenings and like to cook and relax. Always up for a few drinks and some fun in the weekend, although tend to take our partying outside of the flat (i.e no flat parties sorry!)

Area is amazing, 6min walk to Denmark Hill overground station which links to Clapham Junction and Shoreditch/Highbury & Islington on the overground or trains into Blackfriars / Kings Cross or Victoria meaning a commute into the city in 15mins! Also great bus routes from outside our gate, 176 to Tottenham Court Road, 185 to Victoria and 40 to Aldgate.

Lots of fun in the surrounding areas and perfectly situated between Camberwell (10mins walk) to Peckham (15mins walk) to Herne Hill (20mins walk) and Brixton (25mins walk). Lots of green areas for exploring in the weekend including public tennis courts in Ruskin Park.

Looking for a boy or girl, late 20's/early 30's, also working in a professional industry, must be clean and tidy and must be very easy going to fit in with our current environment. We are thinking this would be an ideal set up for someone working at Kings College hospital given proximity!

Please enquire for any further details or to set up a time to come and view.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have never been able to get an appointment.  Even getting repeat prescriptions is a battle.  They are the very worst GP practise I have ever been with.  You can not book an appointment in advance.  It is terrible I need to change to another practice.  Does anyone recommend another GP practise please.  It is very stressful trying to get through on the phone and the apps are even worse. I have never been able to get an appointment.  Even getting repeat prescriptions is a battle.  They are the very worst GP practise I have ever been with.  You can not book an appointment in advance.  It is terrible I need to change to another practice.  Does anyone recommend another GP practise please.  It is very stressful trying to get through on the phone and the apps are even worse.  I just checked the website and noticed that the latest inspection in October/November 2023 grades the GP practice as Requires Improvement in several areas.   I never noticed that before. But I am not surprised.   Plus they quote themselves as booking advance appointments. Which is a total untruthful statement.  
    • Once again I received a negative experience with Tessa Jowell GP Practice. On Friday 22nd March 2024. I needed an appointment. at 8:00am, I consulted the evergreen website, to book an appointment, and I also started a telephone call at the exact time - 8:00am. While on hold, I repeatedly tried to arrange an appointment online as the surgery encourages its patience to book an appointment through this method., On each occassion, I am seeing a message informing me the evergreen service is closed. I do not understand why its closed, and why i am unable to book an appointment. Its 8am, and I am expecting this service to be ready for use. I finally abandoned trying to secure a GP appointment, and remain on the telephone line, waiting patiently for someone to answer my telephone call. Despite my telephone call starting at approximately 8:00am, the telephone call is disappointingly not answered until 8:44am, almost 45 minutes, which is totally unacceptable. This is not an acceptable level of service, especially for patience whom are ill, and waiting for an appointment. My experience goes from bad to worse, when i am advised there are no appointments for the day to offer me, and I am advised to call back after the weekend. If I have telephoned on the exact time the surgery opens, how can there not be an appointment? This surgery is not fit for purpose, and there are clear signs, this surgery is not fulfilling its contract. I am not happy, as each time I have contact with this organization, there appears to be a problem.  
    • Hi all,  I just want to ask you all to be vigilant when buying any items.  I recently went to buy an item.  I won't say exactly what it was because I do not want to embarrass the seller.  Anyway as I was carrying it to our car I noticed a red Beatle thing on it.  As we looked at the item it was covered in orange red bugs.  Hiding in corners and eggs etc.  It was a very unpleasant experience and has put me off anything ATM.  I obviously returned the item and got my cash back.  But it was awful and  scary as I could have ended up with a infestation.  later I googled bed bugs and this confirmed what we thought they were.   So please look carefully at any item you purchase and do your research.
    • My neighbour saw them from an upstairs window,  from her wheelchair. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In