Short term let Bellenden Road

AG18

We have a double room available in our 3 bedroom victorian terrace, from October 1st to mid-Jan (dates somewhat flexible). The room comes with a double bed and furniture. The house has a living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet, and then three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.

The housemates are Claire who works as a photographer and Oli who is an artist and art therapist. There is also Miss Howard, the cat who will be here too. She is friendly but will not sit on your lap or bother you - she is very independent.

The house is just off Bellenden Road and is a 6 min walk to Peckham Rye station. The room is 625PCM inclusive of all bills.

Hi there

I just saw your advert and I would be massively interested in this opportunity, I already live in the area but my tenancy is coming to an end and I am looking for somewhere new and a short let would work well for me.

I am a 28 year old northern female ( some people find us charming ;)) and I work in the music industry in King's Cross funding up and coming artists and bands. I love Peckham and Bellenden road, and the rent is amazing!

I actually need to move on 12 September, so I wonder if ( dependent on if you were interested in me) you might be willing to discuss dates.

Hope you have a great sunny monday regardless.

Best Wishes

Elizabeth

Archived