Lovely double room in 2 bed flat to rent.

stegosaurus

Hello! I am looking for a flatmate to rent the second of two bedrooms in a lovely ground floor flat, including a garden just on Underhill Road, SE22 0AN, for ?700pcm not including bills. This bedroom is the larger room and is at the front of the property, includes a fireplace and a big bay window. The room/flat is unfurnished. Which is great as you can make your own 'homey' space. My current flatmate (who is moving out) would like to sell her big wardrobes to whoever moves in.

The rest of the flat includes, my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, cupboard under the stairs (for Harry), living room and garden. Bathroom includes a shower and bath. The Kitchen is small but you can cook a lovely meal using the gas top rings and electric oven. The living room is a good size and has double doors which open up onto the garden, which is amazing in summer! If you are a gardener, or like pottering with a cupper as much as I do, you will love it. The garden is shared with the upstairs flat. I must inform you that a resident of upstairs is also a cat. Who does like come into our flat when the doors are open. She is a little old lady, but will meow at you until you go out into the garden with her (she also loves a scratch behind the ears). So people with allergies or who are not fond of animals please bear this in mind.

If you are still with me... I am looking for either a male or female person to move in. Someone who is easy going, quiet, and tidy, likes having their own space as much as having a chat over a pint at the pub. Work wise, I work in a creative field (freelance) and I sometimes work from home, so normal 9-5 or if you work night shifts isn't a problem for me.

Thanks for reading and if you like the look of the flat viewings can be arranged.

Hannah.

Archived