Wanted: 3 bed property to let

ciarar15

Hello,

Three working professionals are looking for a 3 double bedroom property to rent in the East Dulwich/Peckham Rye/Nunhead area. 2 females and 1 male, all working full time in London as a primary school teacher, assistant psychologist and inspector.

Currently living in Herne Hill, we are planning to move mid to end of September.

We are looking for 3 double bedrooms and a shared living area, within 15 mins of a station.

We're planning to rent for at least 12 months and our budget is ?1900pcm.

Please note that we are professional sharers, not couples or a family. We have been renting in London for almost three years and would be able to provide any references from previous estate agents and or employers.

Get in touch if you have anything suitable or would like to know more about us!

Ciara

Hi Ciara,

You might have seen my post from last week. Here are the deets again.

I know it stretches your budget, but I thought I'd share with you nonetheless:

Our 3 bedroom, semi-detached house will be available from October 2016 or earlier (unfurnished).

More info and images here:

https://www.facebook.com/jmaclynn/posts/10153637434051020?pnref=story

It is a bright Victorian house on a quiet road, located right around the corner from Peckham Rye Park, close to East Dulwich and Lordship Lane, with excellent transport links eg. East London Line.

The property is spread over 3 floors, with on street parking and a large private garden. Comprising of 3 double bedrooms, kitchen (equipped with gas hob, oven, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine), utility area, large bathroom, downstairs toilet and a spacious living room.

We are ideally looking for a long term tenant. Rent ?2300 PCM.

If you're interested. Send a direct message.

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi Ciara,

We need three more flatmates within your budget (?1900), plus council tax. It's a victorian house in East Dulwich,(Grove Vale)and is 3-4 min to the station by walk and 1 min to the Goose Green (the location is great!). I am a broadcast (science) journalist at the BBC and a research assistant (in Neuroscience) at the Institute of Psychiatry, KCL. My friend is a post-grad student at UCL and is a really nice easygoing person. The house is fully renovated recently btw, so everything is new.

Please send me a pm if you're interested.

Cheers,

NiMa

Archived