FOUND Thanks! 1 Bedroom flat wanted

jemmae

Hello

My husband and I are looking for a 1 bedroom flat in the area (East Dulwich, Nunhead, Peckham, Camberwell etc). We've been living on Bellenden Road for the past 2 years and only moving as our landlady is selling the house. Hoping for a 12 month lease. We'd really love to stay in the neighbourhood. Our budget is ?1000-?1250.

Thanks!

Jemma

Hi Jemma

I have a lovely flat to let, but not in ED, in lovely Crystal Palace! I know it isn't what you are looking for exactly, but it is a lovely area too:

Gorgeous one-bedroom flat, freshly renovated with real wood floors, fabulous tiled bathroom and kitchen, balcony, communal gardens and far-reaching views. The flat is at the top of Grange Road, just off Church Road. Approx 10 mins walk to the Triangle and on several good bus routes (eg. 35 mins direct to Herne Hill/Brixton). The flat is in a small, friendly, purpose-built block. Very quiet and peaceful.

Rent ?1100 per month, ono. Please call 07817-781501 if interested, or if you would like me to send you some pix. Viewings from Tues 13 Sept (evening).

I am away at the mo, but feel free to call if interested and I can send you some pix and arrange to show it to you!

Becca

Hello Jemma

I have a 1 bedroom flat to let in a quiet road, just off of Lordship Lane. It is a top floor flat which shared access to the garden.

The rent is ?1200 per calendar month.

If you are interested, please contact me via this site or text 07956 671594 and I will get back to you.

regards Caroline

Hi Jemma. I wondered if you'd be interested in our flat on Underhill Rd, its slightly above your budget at ?1350 per month but is really nice, spacious and homely. It has access to a garden and parking spaces. Let me know if you would like any more details or would like to arrange a viewing.

Kind regards,

Abbie & Ben

Archived