Wanted: 2 bedroom flat in the East Dulwich area

jamesgs

Hi:

I have a 2 bedroom flat at Upton Court (top floor) on the corner of Derwent Road and East Dulwich Grove for ?1500. It is literally a 3 minute walk to East Dulwich train station and has a car parking space with it [easy for moving, visitors etc even if you do not own a car]. It is a well kept block with good neighbours. The catch is - it is only available 17 December. It is partially (mostly) furnished, probably just needs a good couch and wardrobe for the second bedroom. I don't know if your flexibility can extend to over 2 months but it is worth it if you plan to stay a while to be in a great flat in a convenient location, especially in the middle of winter when you are bracing the cold winds walking back from the station. It was freshly painted beginning of this year, comes with a one-year old great fridge etc. Do let me know.

Hi there - you might be interested in this two bedroom flat. Its a lovely flat with amazing views - available from November. Its currently unfurnished but we are very happy to furnish it for the right long term tenants. Please give me a call on 07796 943513 if you are interested.

Hi there we have a 2 bed garden flat in Lacon Road available from the end of October if you are interested. We are private landlords and have been for over 10 years. We don't charge introduction fees either! The price is ?1,300 pcm. There is some furniture available if needed. The flat has a bathroom, lounge, kitchen. It is very close to Blue Mountain cafe.

Hi there,

I have a two-bed house on Burrow Road, located off Dog Kennel Hill, near Sainsbury's East Dulwich. It's a lovely quiet property with small front and back gardens and conservatory and own car space. V close walk to E Dulwich station. I'm a private landlord and the current tenant is leaving in October. Happy to discuss if you're interested - my number is 0794 134 0815.

I have a property that I have just posted. It's in nearby Nunhead. The details are as follows.

2 bedroom flat available to rent for 1-year contract in Nunhead, close to East Dulwich.

It's a 3rd floor flat on a gated estate only 11 years old. It's very well maintained and was redecorated only last summer.

Contains 2 bedrooms, same size, with clothes storage available. I living room with Juliet balcony. Modern kitchen with new hob fitted only last year to reflect new regulations. 1 bathroom. Carpeted throughout except kitchen and bathroom.

All necessary facilities available - washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, vacuum cleaner, television. Fitted for Sky if desired.

Suit professionals. Rent ?1,650/month. Deposit ?1,600.

For viewing and more details text reply to this message for Vanessa or text Alby on 07788 437 198

Hello,

I have reduced the rent of my flat in Nunhead to ?1,550 per month. Deposit ?1,600. It's available from Nov 1st. There's also a parkign space for one car that goes with the flat.

If you're interested and you'd like to view it today, Sunday, or Monday evening, please call current tenant Jennifer on 07988724243. The address is 18 Symons Close, SE15 3SF. It's a new build estate on the corner of Kimberley Avenue and Evelina Road.

Regards,

Alby

mob. 07788 437 198

Hi - I have a two-bed house (mid-1990's construction) on Burrow Road, located off Dog Kennel Hill, near Sainsbury's East Dulwich (SE22 8DU). It's a lovely quiet property with small front and back gardens and conservatory and own car space. V close walk to E Dulwich station, and 2 miles/10 mins by road from Herne Hill station. I'm a private landlord, renting privately, and the current tenant is leaving in October. Happy to discuss if you're interested - my number is 0794 134 0815, or I can email some photos. The rent is ?1500/month.

Archived