WANTED - 2 bed flat/house to rent in East Dulwich - long term

OneNineEightSix

Hi all,

We are looking for a two bedroom flat/house in East Dulwich, with modern kitchen and bathroom. Our budget is ?1750-?1800 pm.

We are working professionals in our early 30s with a little boy.

Outside space would be great, but is not a requirement.

Looking to move as soon as we find something suitable.

Please message me if you have something suitable.

Many thanks

I have a flat available in a month that might interest you. Details and contact info below.

2 bedroom flat available to rent for 1-year contract in Nunhead, close to East Dulwich.

It's a 3rd floor flat on a gated estate only 11 years old. It's very well maintained and was redecorated only last summer.

Contains 2 bedrooms, same size, with clothes storage available. I living room with Juliet balcony. Modern kitchen with new hob fitted only last year to reflect new regulations. 1 bathroom. Carpeted throughout except kitchen and bathroom.

All necessary facilities available - washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, vacuum cleaner, television. Fitted for Sky if desired.

Suit professionals. Rent ?1,650/month. Deposit ?1,600.

For viewing and more details text reply to this message for Vanessa or text Alby on 07788 437 198

Hi - I have a two-bed house (mid-1990's construction) on Burrow Road, located off Dog Kennel Hill, near Sainsbury's East Dulwich (SE22 8DU). It's a lovely quiet property with small front and back gardens and conservatory and own car space. V close walk to E Dulwich station, and 2 miles/10 mins by road from Herne Hill station. I'm a private landlord, renting privately, and the current tenant is leaving in October. Happy to discuss if you're interested - my number is 0794 134 0815, or I can email some photos. The rent is ?1500/month.

Archived