Couple looking for 1-2 bedroom flat to rent Herne Hill / Tulse Hill / Dulwich

martidisi

Hi

We are a young professional couple (Irish & Italian) looking for a flat/house to call home near Herne Hill station (approx within 15 mins bike ride).

We are looking for a 1 (if spacious) or 2 bed flat/house for long term rent, ideally with parking space.

I am a doctor and my partner is an engineer, clean and tidy, non-smokers and we don't have pets.

Please get in touch if you would like any more information and if you have anything available.

Thank you!

Martina & Cormac

Hi - I have a two-bed house (mid-1990's construction) on Burrow Road, located off Dog Kennel Hill, near Sainsbury's East Dulwich (SE22 8DU). It's a lovely quiet property with small front and back gardens and conservatory and own car space. V close walk to E Dulwich station, and 2 miles/10 mins by road from Herne Hill station. I'm a private landlord, renting privately, and the current tenant is leaving in October. Happy to discuss if you're interested - my number is 0794 134 0815, or I can email some photos. The rent is ?1500/month.

Hi

We have a two bedroom flat in Dulwich Woods which has a locked bike storage area and an allocated parking space. We are looking to rent our flat on a long term basis to a professional couple. I have attached details - please give me a call if you would like to view.

Archived