Double room available to rent

missdoodsie

Hi there, I am looking for a lovely lady to rent out my lovely spare room. The flat is bright and spacious and is in a block in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, 10 minute walk or 3 minute bus ride to Honor Oak Park station.

The room is furnished with a king sized bed, dressing table and built in wardrobe. Wifi, Sky TV, cleaner and free parking included. You will have shared use of the living room, kitchen and bathroom.

A bit about me: I am 36, a full time student and I work part time too, so am most often found with my nose in a book or watching rubbish TV! I'm pretty laid back and enjoy time to myself but am just as happy having a catch up in the evenings. I am very clean and try to be considerate, and hope to find someone who is too. I am a homebody although like to get outdoors in the summer.

I can be flexible in terms of temporary accommodation, or am willing also to rent out the room on Monday - Friday basis.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

This is a little bit of a long shot but I thought that I should run it past you anyhow.

Tullia (Italian) and I own a tiny flat in Peckham. Starting from next week we have a builder coming along to start

some work. This work should last about two months. We are a professional couple aged late 40's. I am a Chartered Engineer and Tullia is an Industrial Designer with three degrees from Venice University.

We require a room for that length of time and probably just for the week day.

We are clean and tidy, run an immaculate household and have a very quiet lifestyle.

I just wondered whether you might consider us ?

If you would like to then I am always reachable on my mobile telephone (07779423847)or if you would rather then I could call you.

Thank you for your attention.

Best wishes James & Tullia

Archived