Stunning 3-bed house to rent for 4-6 months from November

vicki_murphy

We're looking for short-term tenants for our lovely 3 bedroom house near Forest Hill Pools (Whittell Gardens, SE26 4LN). It's available for 4-6 months from mid-November.

We fully refurbished and extended the house in 2014 to a very high standard (we expected we'd be living there ourselves long term). In brief, it's:

- stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors onto patio and 100ft garden

- separate reception room with open fire

- downstairs utility room/wc

- 3 bedrooms (2 double + 1 cot room)

- smart 4-piece bathroom

- off street parking

- quiet & friendly road, very close to St Barts primary. 5 mins walk to Sydenham station, 6 mins to Forest Hill station (both on London Overground and London Bridge lines).

We're looking for short term tenants because our current tenants are moving out and we've decided to sell. We're going to do some external jobs in November (exterior paint/new windows/tidy garden etc) and are going to put it on the market in January.

Usual asking rent is ?1950 but we're willing to discount that substantially in return for lovely tenants who can help us out a bit, in terms of being reasonably accommodating to estate agents for viewings from January (within reason of course), and generally keeping it reasonably tidy for viewings. We're happy to pay for a cleaner from January too.

I can't access my hardrive to get photos loaded on at the moment, but will get those loaded as soon as possible. Just wanted to get this message up asap as realise November's not too far away now! So if you're renovating your house, or need a short term home for whatever other reason, please PM me.

Archived