Wanted: Room for a few weeks from November 5th

jevans238

Anyone have a spare room, want to earn a bit of extra cash for a few weeks and put up a lovely young French woman? My friend's 19 year old daughter is coming to London on 5th November and needs somewhere to stay for a few weeks while she sorts out a permanent flat.

She's already got a job on Lordship Lane (starting 7th Nov) and was living here last year so speaks fluent English (and is bilingual French/Italian) and is very charming and independant. She originally came to East Dulwich 2 years ago as an Au Pair and again last year working in SE22 and renting a room in a shared flat.

She wants to find her own place but it's impossible to do that from France. We have no space at all and are trying to help her find somewhere to stay once she arrives. I can't recommend her more highly.

Please PM me if you can help.

Many thanks

Janet

Dear Janet,

My name is Francesca, i'm 34 years old of italian origins and an academic researcher (post-doc) at King's college. I am looking for a flatmate at my new home next to Telegraph hill park from the 5th nov! I can assure you that I am a reliable, trustworthy person and I'm fine with a short let until i also find a longer term flatmate myself - unless of course we all decide it's a great idea for her to stay!

Anyway, if you would like more details i've put up an advert on spareroom, here's the link:

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/6214201

thanks very much,

Francesca

Archived