Artist's Studio Available To Share At Cell Studios (Rollins St. SE15 1EP)

Goro

Hello E. Dulwich locals,

As I'm about moving to Japan, I've been looking for an artist / a group of artists who can take over my studio space that's about a half of 641 sq ft studio in South Bermondsey.

Please check out the details below or this link to my FB event page.

[www.facebook.com]

Please let me know by posting a comment here or replying in the FB page to me if you want to come to a viewing on Saturday.

It's also very nice if you could share this information with your artist friends as well.

I am able to arrange the other dates for a viewing if asked. Although I'm leaving UK on 28th, other studio mates may let you have a look at the studio.

Many thanks,

Goro Shimano

Artsit

www.goro.cc

? Cell Studios (Rollins St. SE15 1EP)

? 2nd floor (3.25 m ceiling hight)

? Rm. 2.8 (641sq ft *total area)

? About a half of the room is available for rent

? Rent: ?450.00/month

? Available to move in night now

? Free WiFi

? 24-7 accessible

*As this studio is shared with other two painters, artists who do similar art forms are most preferred to join. But other artists are also negotiable.

*You can find more information about Cell Studios from their website.

www.cellprojects.org/content/rollins-street

Hi Goro,

This is much larger and more expensive than I am looking for at this stage, if you get other response from other artists that are looking to share the space for less money I may be interested but it is too much for me to take on on my own.

Please do keep in touch if other sharing options become available.

Kind Regards

LawR

Hi LawR,

Very sorry for this late reply. I was just too busy to reply while I was moving to Japan and just affived there on Saturday.

Thanks very much for your reply the other day. There're a few more people who're retreated in the space. They also feels it's a little too expensive to afford on their own. If they're positive to share the space, I'll let you know.

Have you got your own website that explanes your works so your potential studio mates can check? I'll send the other artist's website if someone got interested.

E. Dulwich Forum doesn't send me any notice emails from the threads, somehow. So please email me to [email protected] if you need to send some private information or if you want me to reply quickly.

Thanks!

Archived