Looking for 1 or 2 bed short term let December 12th - Early February

lailahmarguerite

Hi there,

My partner and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed furnished flat to rent from December 12th until end of January /early February. We were meant to be moving into our newly purchased home but due to unforeseen circumstances we are looking for a comfortable stop gap.

We both work full-time (my partner is an Audiologist, I work in PR)and can provide deposits, references and anything else you might need.

Please let me know if you have anything suitable. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Lailah

Hi Lailah,

Ive got a place to rent that will become available on the 13th which you might be interested in. Ive posted an add to it on the site, but it reads:

Cozy, modern 2 double bed flat within two minutes walk of Forest Hill Station, a short bus ride to East Dulwich (again, two minutes to bus stop). Ground floor flat with own front door. Secure gated block, and an off street parking space is available. There are bars and restaurants within a couple of minutes walk, but the flat its self is very quiet, warm and well insulated.

There is a sky tv connection, and the flat can get 20mb internet, it's partially furnished - one double bed, sofa etc. Please get in touch if you want a full list of all furnishings included.

Rent is ?1350 per calander month (+ bond which will be held in a government approved deposit protection service)

Sorry, no smokers or pets

Please reply or phone 07821 099 805 if you need any more information or would like to arrange a viewing.

Best regards,

Ryan

Archived