Three bedroom cottage style house to on Peckham/ East Dulwich borders

aaljaf

Hi, I have a charming three bedroom cottage available in SE15 3EH to let from 16 november onwards - short-term or 6 months contract - for a young family or a group of professional house sharers of max four people ( but preferably three house sharers). All modern cons, custom-made kitchen diner, large living, EPC grade E, frontgarden and backgarden backing onto a golf course, allowing you to come home to an oasis of green and calm. Five minutes walk from Honor Oak station. Rent negotiable, pending length of contract. There will be viewings on wednesday 9 november between 2 pm and 8.30 pm, but I have very few slots available so if you like to see the house and are interested, can you pm me with your phone number and a short description of what you are looking for, and I will try to slot you in. PLEASE NOTE: THE COTTAGE IS TAKEN AND I AM REFERENCING THE PEOPLE AS OF TODAY, 10 NOVEMBER. I will re-edit this advert should it become available again in case there is a problem with the references. Thanks, Anne

Archived