Beautiful sunny fully furnished double room - 13th dec to end of April 2017

margarita

I am renting my lovely room in my house as I am going away until April. The room would be available from 13th December 2016 to end of April 2017.

If you are looking for a nice place to live while you are looking to settle in London, why don't you come and have a look at this room I am renting in my house. A very relaxed and clean space, with a nice garden for lounging in Summer, and safe parking space in front of the house.

Big double room, with a double bed, very sunny, warm, comfortable and cosy. Fitted wardrobe, desk and chair, bed table and chest of drawers.

RENT: ?755.00 per month

DEPOSIT: ?755.00

The rent includes all the bills, (including a cleaner). Zone 2, with good transport links. 10mins BR to London Bridge or Victoria station. Good night bus services to the west end. Close to East Dulwich, with lots of bars, shops & restaurants. Peckham has nice places to eat, drink and shop.

You will be sharing with a French female professional, and a friendly cat. I am looking for a considered, relaxed, clean and tidy person. Contact me if this sounds like your ideal place to live.

Would suit professional non smoker female.

NO COUPLES.

Regards

Margarita

Archived