Large double room in 3 bedroom flat

jbsCPR

I'm moving to New York, so unfortunately I have to leave the flat I've loved living in for 4 years! The room on offer is a 'real' double room (12' x 10') in a stunning split level flat with open plan kitchen & living space and large modern bathroom with power shower and free standing bath.

The spareroom advert (with more photos) is at this address: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/east_dulwich/4052982

The flat is situated in the centre of East Dulwich with excellent transport links (bus, rail, Overground) to Central London. There are a great selection of local shops, pubs and restaurants, and a recently opened PictureHouse cinema all within 5 minutes walk. Peckham Rye common is really close, too, which is great for Summer!

The rent is ?690 per month, bills not included (roughly ?100/month). The room is available December 1st.

The other housemates are 30 and 31 year old professional women who enjoy live music, comedy, cinema and cooking. We also love spending the occasional summer evening in one of the many great pub gardens nearby. We're looking for a professional and tidy male housemate to move into our flat, and hopefully enjoy it as much as we do!

Amenities:

Sky+HD package

Fibre broadband

Gas cooker

Central heating

Transport:

Bus - 12/197/176/185/40/P13 all within 5 mins walk

Rail/Overground - East Dulwich rail station is a 10 min walk, Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill rail/Overground stations are both a 25 min walk or a 10 min bus ride

Tube - Oval tube station is a 15 min bus ride (185)

Archived