SE15 Beautiful Dbl Room with Private Bathroom & Private Sitting Room ?800pm (bills inc)

Anna T

**ROOM TO RENT SE15 1st JAN 2017**

Hi all

I'm looking for a non-smoker to rent a room in my Victorian terraced house. It's a beautiful double room (double bed is on order as wanted new one for tenant) with large private bathroom (next door to bedroom, I use a separate bathroom). Plus the tenant would have their own sitting room (with sofa and TV) and use of the large eat in kitchen (there is a washing machine, dishwasher etc). The house is 5 mins walk from the shops and restaurants of Belleden Road and Rye Lane, as well as the green spaces of Peckham Rye. it is 10 mins walk from Peckham Rye Station, with trains to London Bridge (12 mins), London Victoria (12 mins) and Elephant & Castle (7 mins). It is also on the Overground (Orange Line). It is 20 mins walk to Denmark Hill Campus. It is just me and my cat (Dave). I work full time, as well as attend college, so out all day. Room available from 1 January. ?800 per month all bills included (council tax, water, gas, electricity, broadband, weekly cleaner). Photos here: http://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/peckham_rye/6640180

Please PM me. Thank you Anna x

Archived