Large room for rent in Denmark hill

Walsh1983

Large room rent for rent in Denmark hill in a nice large house with back/front garden and small garage. The house is ideally located for public transport buses and train stations is situated 6/7 min walk to Denmark hill train station which has great train network north and south. 12 mins walk u also have Loughborough junction train station. This is a 4 bedroom house with our current flat mate is moving out and we at seeking to fill the room. We are easy going professional house hold which we all do our own thing but pull together to keep the house in good running condition of general cleaning and paying bills on time most be important to keep it a happy household. We ar seeking someone who works full time that can clean up after themselves and are an outgoing then we would be interested in showing the room. Thanks. Current tennants Anton, Irish , Louise English, Federico, Italy. Rent ?583 bills included.location is SE58EQ. My no is 07517815927 Anton. I might be out of reach during work hours as I'm working underground I'll try to respond as soon as I can thanks.

Archived