Double room to let ?550pcm Overhill Road SE22

RosievonREC

Large double room available in 3 bed maisonette in one of South London?s most iconic 1970?s buildings.?
Bright, sunny, south facing, spacious flat with balcony, dine in kitchen, large open plan lounge & bathroom plus extra WC.?
Amazing new Lazy-boy style sofa to put your feet up!
Apartment is furnished and the kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine and tumble dryer.

There is a balcony, free street parking and an extra ground floor entrance with small front garden border.
Surrounded by spectacular views and green spaces, this flat is located in SE22, a short walk from East Dulwich and the lovely markets and bars of Lordship Lane and also a close to the excellent transport facilities and vibrant community of Forest Hill.
Local attractions include the wonderful Horniman Museum and Gardens and the delights of Dulwich Woods.

We are looking for a mature student / young professional who is prepared to look after this lovely flat and appreciate the peaceful nature of the surrounding area.

Rent: ?550 p. c. m excluding bills & council tax.

Please respond through my spare room add here http://www.spareroom.co.uk/6716167

Hi,

I am interested in having a view of your place.

A bit more about myself:

I am a 33 year old man who's a broadcast (science) journalist working as a radio presenter/producer for BBC World Service as well as a research assistant in neuroscience at King's College London.

I've been living around (Ondine road) for roughly three years so basically we're neighbours! ;)

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

NiMa

Archived