Lovely double room in Peckham Rye - ?725 per month (bills not inc.)

Steph1985

My flatmate is sadly leaving, and so I have a beautiful double room in Peckham Rye (located mere minutes from the common) available for move-in now. The lease term is a year with a 6 month break clause.

A little about the flat - it's split level and spacious! The kitchen looks out onto the garden and has a great range cooker, which is a nice plus if you enjoy cooking. The bathroom is also a great size, and has a beautiful free standing bath in addition to a shower.

And a little about the person you'll be sharing with (that would be me) - my name is Steph, and I've been told that I'm well mannered, easy going and tidy. I spend most of the week at my boyfriend's, which means you'll basically have the run of the place, but I'll be there some nights and love to catch up over a coffee or glass of wine!

Our landlady is really lovely and has specified that the room can either be furnished, part-furnished or unfurnished depending on your needs.

I work near Oxford Circus and find that my commute in (should there be no train dramas!) takes around 45 minutes. We're about a 5 minute walk from Peckham Rye station if you head one way, and the delights of Lordship Lane if you head the other way. There is also a bus stop at the end of our road, which is certainly handy.

If it sounds like a good fit for you - please get in touch on 07453 959 563.

Thanks,

Steph

Archived