Double room no longer available

nanny yildiz

Hi everyone,

I have a double room avaliable from 27th of january, its fully furnished and super cossy. Rent is ?550 and bills comes around ?135 a month. (Cleaner fee twice a month included)

You will be sharing the flat with me, I am super outgoing, friendly, clean, easygoing person. I have a very busy life mostly travelling, visiting family or out with friends. I would love share my home with someone who also easygoing, clean and has a job (Monday-Friday).I love cooking and my backround is Mediterranean so lots of good, healthy food happens in the house.

Flat is super close to new upcoming area Peckham, so many cool bars, restaurants and places to go. I personally LOVE Peckham.

If you fancy a place where you can call it home, this might be great for you.

I am rubbish at checking my messages on the site. Please call me on 07564143762

PS- Pictures were taken at night and Room is still available

PLEASE CHECK SPARE ROOM FOR MORE PICTURES http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/east_dulwich/4670847

Good luck on room hunting

Yildiz

Xx

Archived