Professional couple looking for 2 bed flat from February

Amatt

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a 2 bedroom flat from February, long term rent.

We'd like an unfurnished place as we have quite a bit of furniture, ideally in the Dulwich/Herne Hill area.

A bit about us:

Both full-time professionals, no pets, non smoking.

Love cooking and travelling.

Generally very lovely people.

Please let me know if you think you have anything suitable for us!

Penny

• 3 weeks later...

HI Penny, I have this beautiful 2 bed flat available next to Nunhead station and am looking for a couple just like you two. It's currently furnished but we'll be moving the furniture later this year as we are moving back to uk, so we could arrange moving it sooner. Have a look and email me on [email protected] for more info and photos if you like the look of it.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?22,1769419

thanks, freddy

Hi Penny - we have a 2 bed/ 2 bath (1 ensuite) maisonette with roof terrace and balcony on Bellenden Road available from later this month. It is currently having the finishing touches to a complete refurbishment done - including new kitchen and new bathrooms as well as new floors and a repaint. I'll have some photos available later this week, but let me know if you're interested and I can show you around at your convenience. Good luck with the home hunt! Andy

Hi Penny - ideally ?1850 pcm or as near as - but obviously no agent fees involved. We'd also require a single month's deposit, which would go into the tenancy deposit protection scheme. We live locally and are around all the time, so can show you around if it's near your budget. Thanks. Andy

Archived