Creative couple looking for flat in East dulwich

JeffreyScottDesign

Hi,

We are a young professional creative couple looking for a 1-2 bedroom flat in East Dulwich and surrounding areas from the end of February. Our budget is around ?1300pm.

My partner (25yrs old) is a professional Actress and Singer and myself (28yrs old) work as an Interior Designer and both in full time employment. We are looking for somewhere that is well decorated and with good space in the wardrobe department. Furnished would be well received but not essential, we do have some furniture a double bed, side table, coffee table and Chester drawers.

Many thanks,

Scott.

• 2 weeks later...

I Scott,

Our beautiful and cosy 2 bed flat is available next to Nunhead station and we are looking for a couple to move in asap, as our long term tenants just moved out after buying their own place. Have a look and email me on [email protected] for more info and photos if you are interested!

Follow this link to view the add: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?22,1774403

[www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

Best Regards

Freddy

Hi greet,

The place looks nice but do you have more photos and information? The price is a little over our budget as maximum we are looking to pay ?300 pw.

Can you send me more about the house and whether price can be adjusted along with council tax price and utility estimates? Along with this do you take holding payments or would you need the whole deposit up front?

Many thanks,

Scott.

Archived