Double room in a lovely house share near Lordship Lane

Thom_1

I am moving out of my lovely house share in East Dulwich so am looking for someone to take my double room from around Jan 28th. The room is fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws.

You will be sharing with two young professionals, Marta, who is an architect and Katie who works in media. We are a friendly house share (although all have our own things going on as well) and all get on really well and are looking for someone who is friendly, sociable and tidy and looking for somewhere homely not just a room to rent.

The house is fully furnished and was newly decorated last April. It is very homely and clean (have a look at the pics), with lovely wooden floors.

There are two bathrooms, a utility room with a tumble dryer, and a lovely garden.

We have a very friendly private landlord who is really good at sorting things out.

There is a deposit of ?733 to pay but otherwise the only fee is ?40 for a reference check.

Rent is ?725 per month with bills of about ?70 a month on top.

The room is initially available for 3 months with the opportunity of signing on for another year from the end of April.

Please drop me a message with a bit about you if you are interested. We are aiming to do viewings on the 11th and 12th of Jan.

Archived