Family require short let/ sublet from March

mellowwhippet

Hi, our house in SE23 is being renovated from March and I'm looking for accommodation for me, my partner and our 3 year old for a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 months. We need to be back in our house by September for pre-school start.

Anywhere in the ED/ Forest Hill/ Catford areas can be considered.

A 1 or 2 bedroom flat would be ideal.

Bills included would be great vs having to sign up for services - we much prefer a sublet to a commercial let but will consider all options.

Thanks!

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Debbie,

I've just put up a post about our flat. I think it would be perfect for three of you. Have a look at the post as there are a couple of photos. If you're interested I can email you more. Unfortunately the bills would have to go in your name as they have been taken out of our names already. We've rented it out about 4 times now for people who are renovating their own homes. We have arranged for a decorator to come in and touch up all the paintwork so it would be fresh for you.

Rental from end of March 2017: 2-3 bedroom flat with garden

Our two bedroom (plus guest room / study) first floor flat is available for a short term let unfurnished from April 2017 and would ideally suit a young family or professional couple rather than 3 sharers. The rent is ?1,800 per month.

With its own entrance, the flat comprises a large living room (3.8m x 3.65m), master bedroom (3.6m x 3.6m), second bedroom (2.2m x 1.9m), small third bedroom / study (2.2m x 1.75m), kitchen (3.8m x 4.7m) and exclusive use of the decked garden.

The flat is situated on a quiet and tree lined street within 5 minutes? walk of Peckham Rye and within walking distance of Rye Lane, Lordship Lane and Nunhead High Street. Regular bus services to Peckham Rye station are available from the end of the street, making commuting to the city fast and straightforward.

We have loved living in the flat and the surrounding area has been a perfect place for us as a family ? we were very sad to leave! The flat is really comfortable, looks great, is ideally situated to take advantage of what East Dulwich, Peckham Rye and Nunhead have to offer and will make a great rental property for the right people.

Photos are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived