Cosy light 2 Bed flat, v close to Nuhead station

freddy@beinginmotion

- Recently refurbished, 2 bedroom flat to let in Nunhead, must be tented by 28th Jan.

- Fully furnished with shared garden, accessible from kitchen stable door.

- On a hill with views of central london, so great light; Everest double glazing for warmth and quiet, and an insulated loft with storage space.

- Great Transport links: 2 secs walk to Nunhead train station (Direct 15mins to Victoria, 12 mins to Blackfriars, 25 mins to Kings Cross St Pancreas) and 10mins walk to Brockley for the East London line to Hackney and North East London.

- Not in the location google maps gives for the postcode but 100m closer to the station.

- 2 mins walk to Nunhead Cemetery (a beautiful lush woodland).

- Great local shops and cafe's, lovely green villagey feel.

- Rent ?350pw.

- Available for a couple or small family or single occupancy, not a flat share i'm afraid.

- We're looking for long-term clean and respectful tenants who will be looking after the flat as we've been doing. Deposit held by Deposit Protection Service. We?ll need the usual last 3 months bank statements, landlord and proof of employment references to proceed.

Please get in touch if interested!

More pics available on request.

thanks, freddy

Archived