Double room available in beautiful Victorian house by Peckham Rye Common

HelenYoungman

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for somebody replace me as I'm moving back to Norfolk at the end of the month. You'd be sharing with one lovely girl Claire and her equally lovely dog Hope, a Thai beach dog!

Here is a bit about the house/room:

- Comes furnished with a double bed and ridiculously comfortable mattress, chest of drawers, bedside table, clothes rail and full length mirror.

- There is a dining room which is great for having friends over for dinner

- Nice little garden out the back

- Parking is free on Waveney Road and there are always plenty of spaces

- Large bathroom with big walk in shower

- Short walk across the common to East Dulwich and Lordship Lane

- Frank's rooftop bar in the summer/Bussey Building/Infamous Canavans are just down the road

- 1 Minute walk to Peckham Rye Common - beautiful in the summer (well any time of year actually, but especially in the summer...

- Lots of lovely grocery/ coffee shops/restaurants within a few minutes' walk - Puzzle Organico is great for good value organic bits, Rude Boys is the best coffee in town, Bao for Taiwanese buns and Banh-Banh is a great

- Short bus ride to New Cross Gate, Denmark Hill station

- 10 minute walk to Nunhead station with fast trains to Victoria (12 mins).

- 15 min walk to Peckham Rye with connections to London Bridge (12 mins), Victoria (10 mins), overground to Shoredtich, Dalston, Canada Water, Clapham etc

The rent is ?700PCM plus bills which come to approximately ?80 per month.

And here are a few words from Claire "I'm very easy going and enjoy yoga, going out for dinner, going to the pub, partying in Ibiza and the occasional London party.

I'd like to live with someone who is normal(ish!) and has a good sense of humour. The house is built to share and so ideally you'd like to hang out a bit together. I'm very sociable and enjoy going to the pub as well as relaxing on the sofa and having friends over for dinner. I do have a cleaner that comes every two weeks as I like to have a clean and tidy space."

We'll be setting up viewings this week - if you have any questions or would like to come have a look around please get in touch. My number is 07984462337.

Thanks, Helen

Archived