nice room wanted for nice guy

darren1972

Hello there my name is Darren and I 44 and trying very hard to be a none smoker I do have? an electric ciggy that I use when I Inside the house,? at the moment I am a self-employed this and that man I will be truthful about my income at the moment everything is going well but this can always change being self-employed but I do have family members on stand by encase I need help at any time, I am looking for full time employment but so are another 35 million people, also I have a 9 year old little girl that lives with her mum but I do try and have her at least 1 weekend in the month but sometimes 2 weekends if there is no room for her to stay in the room that I rent its not a problem because I can stay with family members on the weekends I have her, also I'm single and a clean and tidy guy also I respect other peoples views and peace and quiet and I expect the same,not to say everyone and every thing has to be silent but just a little thought about other people in the property and there should be no problem , also just another thought about the rent because I on a lowish ?wage for now I may be able to get help from the government but I not sure as I have never claimed housing benefit or any other benefits before as I've always paid my own way in life (but if I can get help from the government I will because I have paid enough tax in the past and I think I'm due for a little help from the government when I'm in need). if this is enough info then please can you message me regarding the costs that you want to move in or if you want more info from me the please ask and I will reply asap,,, my mobile number is 07858673275 but I having problems with the phone and I am waiting for a replacement to be delivered ...many thanks Darren Ferguson

Archived