Wanted character house or flat SE24/21/22

HerneHillsters

We are a couple with a 5 yr old attending school in Dulwich. We are seeking a home from September 2017. It could be a 3-5 bedroom house or flat preferably with a modern kitchen, garden and some historical character. We are somewhat flexible on location and prepared to make a multi year commitment for the right place. I am posting early in the hope that should you be reading this, and considering a move in the autumn, that we could possibly come to an arrangement prior to the house being listed with the agencies. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have a house becoming available. Excellent references. Please no agency enquiries.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good morning HerneHillsters, my name is Paul and I am private landlord. I have got a beautiful very large 3 bedroom flat becoming available from 7th September 2017.

The flat is fully self contented in a large Victorian house located in East Dulwich.

There are some quick bullet points:

1 large reception room

3 large bedrooms

bathroom with bath & separate shower

separate WC

1 x parking space in the front

shared 150ft garden.

Please call me on 07983990856.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I?m about to post an ad for a very characterful little end of terrace house in SE5, but don?t know if it would be big enough for you. Available mid Nov. It has lots of period features and a beautiful mosaic in the floor of the little back yard. Gorgeous but small and not very modernised - let me now if you?d like some pictures, I am keen to let to people who would appreciate it. It?s unfurnished. I would consider short or long let.

Best wishes,

Harriet

Archived